Begin the application process by completing the international scholarship for women (ISW) application form available at the end of this notice. Please read this guide carefully before you begin downloading the application form, filling it and submission.
Before you apply for ISW funding, you need the list of following documents:
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing and speaking proficiency. A letter from previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need English proficiency letter from University.
- Detailed Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer participation by the candidate
- Two recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can help you
- Candidates should clear the eligibility test presented in the application document to be screened by the assessment team. The candidate will be qualified for the ISW grant only if all the selection in the application form test segment are in ‘Yes’.
Start here: The applicants need to directly apply to the university located in Canada or U.S. so as to acquire the conditional admission letter & then present all the above-listed documents to ISW through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving the applications ISW will review the applications and interview selected candidates and announce the final results to disburse grant funding to the Universities.
Application Guidelines for International Scholarship for Women (ISW)
- Study & abide by all guidelines.
A lot of applications are ineligible every year since candidates ignore instructions or ignore a crucial phase in guidelines. If the candidate is doubtful whether she is competent to apply, for assistance email: email@example.com
- Check all work carefully.
Applications that are unclear or include several errors poorly reflects the applicant’s capacity to submit a convincing application, these applications end up as rejected. Make sure that all the sentences are clear, complete, & grammatically right.
- Have somebody else go through the whole application.
An unbiased reader will often spot areas which requires additional clarification & might discover mistakes the candidate has ignored.
- Be brief.
Assessors should go through loads of applications. Therefore the applications that are perfect & concise have high chances of being selected for the next stage of evaluation.
Applications are open to apply for International Scholarship For Women in USA 2020. This is a Fully Funded International scholarship in the USA 2020. Women from All over the world are eligible to apply except Iran. She should be competent in English. Age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
Course Program For International Scholarship For women in America is Bachelor’s, Masters & P.h.D in all academic fields. NO IELTS/TOFE required. By April 15, 2020, the candidate must have received a conditional admission letter from a U.S. University. The deadline for the selection of the first batch is April 20, 2020, and the deadline for the second batch is June 30, 2020.
This is a scholarship For women 2020 & will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the Community social work or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.