King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Saudi Arabia
Recently a well-known fully funded scholarship is announced by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). KAUST Scholarship online applications are open for Master and Ph.D. degree courses. If an international student is interested in pursuing higher studies in Saudi Arabian university KAUST then this scholarship is a good choice. Because, it offers free education, high monthly stipend, and a lot of other benefits. Science and Engineering programs are offered in KAUST.
Online Application of KAUST Scholarship and Benefits of Studying at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
International students interested in studying MS or doctoral degree on KAUST scholarship will be awarded numerous benefits. These benefits include free education, allocation of free accommodation, life insurance, and the heavy monthly stipend. In short, these benefits are listed below:
- No need to pay Tuition Fee if you win KAUST Scholarship
- You are not required to pay for your accommodation expense at KAUST
- Successful scholarship students will receive an annual stipend between US$20,000 to US$30,000 depending upon their course selection and performance
- All scholarship-winning students will receive Saudi Arabian Life insurance support
- You will also be given a relocation fee if you win this award in Saudi Arabia
Application Requirements for KAUST Scholarship and Documents Required for Online Application
All interested students are required to fill an online KAUST admission application to begin the process. The selection criteria are not so challenging in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. You can get admission and a scholarship if you have a decent score in IELTS or TOEFL examination. A complete application is submitted correctly to KAUST online application system can enhance your chances to win this prestigious scholarship award in Saudi Arabia.
The best part to apply for Saudi Arab Scholarship is not to provide them with the GRE test result. But, students who submit their GRE test results are more likely to win the KAUST scholarship award. So GRE exam is just an optional requirement for KAUST scholarship. Please go through the following list of documents to submit your in KAUST online application website:
- Personal Statement, motivation letter, study planand research proposal for KAUST admission online application may be required
- Three Letter of recommendationalso required. You have to insert the official email addresses of your professors so KAUST can email them to request online recommendations to be filled in by them.
- KAUST require your resumealso known as a CV to be attached with application
- IELTS or TOEFL result card or verified test reports
-If you are a native English speaker then KAUST exempts you from submitting IELTS or TOEFL reports.
-If you are not a native but have your last degree from Native English speaking country then you are exempted from submitting IELTS or TOEFL
- GRE report is optional, however, the score on an average of admitted students in KAUST is 773 out of 800
- All degree attested copies alongside with their relevant transcripts are required to submit online as well
Online Application Procedure for Scholarship at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Please follow these steps to initiate your online application for KAUST scholarship to grab an opportunity to study in Saudia Arabia. Please also go through the list of required documents by KAUST admission office as stated in above paragraph section before you begin the online application.
- Please do not parcel your admission document package to address of KAUST unless they ask you to do so
- You are only demanded to submit an online application at KAUST admission portal
- Submit all listed documents and verify your credentials before final submission o your KAUST scholarship application
- Once Scholarship application is submitted then wait for KAUST admission office email or phone call
- Post your document set by DHL courier, If asked by their scholarship department by email or phone call
- Online application of KAUST Scholarshipand official letter from KAUST Website
- Deadline to submit your application for KAUST admission (check below)
- After winning scholarship students sometimes look for a detailed shopping listfor their next journey. So we advise all students to carefully buy things before their final departure. All students are also encouraged to study college rules before starting their next education in the new institution.
Spring 2020 deadline
- October 1, 2019
- Round 1 – October 1, 2019
- Round 2 – November 15, 2019
- Round 3 – January 15, 2020
A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, we strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139.
Submit an official, complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted.